- My profile at the Healthy Living Centre, where I practice.
- The Karuna Institute, founded by Maura and Franklyn Sills in 1984, is an international residential training and retreat Centre that offers UKCP accredited psychotherapy training grounded in mindfulness practice.
- UKCP Website (UK Council for Psychotherapists). The leading organisation for the education, training, accreditation and regulation of psychotherapists and psychotherapeutic counsellors in the UK.
- The Association of Core-Process Psychotherapists (ACPP) is the professional association of psychotherapists trained at the Karuna Institute, Devon.
- The Humanistic and Integrative Psychotherapy College (HIPC) is a college within the UK Council for Psychotherapists, an umbrella organisation concerned with the registration and regulation of psychotherapists in the UK.
- An excellent piece of research providing scientific evidence that therapeutic presence, safety and orientating the client to the present in therapy supports positive therapeutic outcomes.
- A mindfulness teacher whose site contains a wealth of audio files on mindfulness and meditation practices, that are warm and heartfelt. A good place to start if you are interested in this.